Tiddlywiki - A starting point with all extras

https://yalneb.blogspot.com/2018/02/better-ls.html
My intention for this post is to be a single entry point to access an empty TiddlyWiki (in terms of contents) but preconfigured with all extras, plugins, and tweaks I may come up with. So that you might always find my latest version here, including my own tweaks as well as those by third parties I'm planning to talk in the future about.

Clicking on the following link, an empty TW should open. You only need to click on the SAVE button (top-right) to download it as a single HTML file.

>>> OPEN TIDDYWIKI AND STORE IT OFFLINE <<<

If however, you experience any troubles, the link is down or have questions, please let me know it the comments. I'll try to help ASAP ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment